Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday's not so useful (but still great (not this time)) skill nr. 2

How to waste a free afternoon:

extract from a skype conversation I had today: " I just had the most useless afternoon ever: (except that I went jogging), went to the ZB, tried to find some books for the ee, but all the good books weren't there, ended up with only two books, tried to find a free place in the zb to work (extremely crowded), finally found a place after having had to walk around for sooo much time (embarrassing, because everyone looks at you as if your a loser), I just switched on my laptop and saw that I had no akku, "no prob" I thought, "every table here has a "steckdose", mine didn't... So I left the zb. went to starbucks, bought sth to drink. but again no place, so I had to drink my drink, which wasn't "to go" standing... then I went home, realizing that I just had wasted 4 hours without writing anything for my ee."

Why is it that when you really want to work, fate doesn't allow it?

by valjusha

1 comment: