Monday, July 27, 2009

Summerholidays

Don't worry, bargayott is still involved with this blog! It's just that he's stuck somewhere in India, during monsoon and without internet access...

I had a look at the new collections for autumn and fall (in the magazines).
I like:
- DKNY
- Louis Vuitton
- Chloe
- Armani

It is strange, but I'm thinking of studying in Holland! Don't know why! Do you think it is bad to study in a country where you don't speak the local language? (at the uni everything of course would be in English)

OMG I can't believe the summer holidays are already half way through!

I'm sending you all a lot of strawberry-frappuccino kisses,

valjusha

2 comments:

  1. Really? Because I heard baragott quit and joined a much more successful one, called..hmm.. something like Tallulah Tuesday? what was it called......

    ReplyDelete