Thursday, September 17, 2009

blank

Vogue Paris, September 09. Pictures,tfs. (a pic out of a fotoshoot inspirated by one of my favourite bands: Blondie)

Bargayott is soooo lazy to my dismay...

I hope you, my dear readers, will still continue waiting for a great post...
Anyways! This Saturday I'll do something special, it's still top secret, so I can't tell you anything about it! But as soon as the mission is accomplished I will make a post!

This is such a cute video, specially dedicated to a girl: A. , who likes food as much as I do and maybe even a little bit more ;-)
http://vimeo.com/5239013

stay tuned,
valjusha

2 comments:

  1. "Tee minus thirteen hours" knowaddamsay'n?

    This is going to be... BUBBLY. See you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx v. love u a bunch;p but i think it would be more fitting if it were carrot cake and you and me, we'd both lose after about 2 seconds:-D
    A.

    ReplyDelete