Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bargayott's Last Post

How dramatic that sounds. But yes this post is going to be my last. The year-long collaboration of bargayott-valjusha has come to a close. Today I've completed 19 years and I'm not bored and high school is over. This blog belongs to our high school time. Now it's on to new beginnings and new inspirations (and new blogs?).

I think I speak for both Valjusha and myself when I say that we got lots of fun and laughs out of our blog (especially out of certain committed commenters) and possibly inspired a few of our readers, which was our goal in the first place.

So, so long, and thanks for all the flowers ;-)

by bargayott

1 comment:

  1. I expect something like this to happen any moment now, BarGayOtter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_5fokTxZQs

    Does this mean the collection "Dunstable by Bargayott" hanging in my gallery...on a boat is worth EVEN MORE now?

    ReplyDelete